Adventures of Detective Moochhwala

Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 1, 2010



Happy Republic Day To You all !!!




!!! It's party time !!!
Today Books and Comics crossed the 150,000 visitors mark.
Thanks to all of you for your support.



This is my first post and I would like to thank Prabhat for giving me this opportunity.

I bought my first comic in 1981, which was IJC 383. Since then I have bought every comics I could lay my hands on. I lost many comics during this period but still have a huge collection of both physical as well as soft copies, which I would like to share with you.



As my first post I am posting Adventures of Detective Moochhwala. Moochhwala was a comic strip which was created by famous political cartoonist Ajit Ninan. It was published in Target magazine in 80s and 90s. Each magazine had a single story of two pages.


More details about Detective Moochhwala are on Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detective_Moochwala
This is a special issue which contains all the published strips to that date. I hope you enjoy it.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My second post will appear on Indrajal Comics - Countdown continues today itself. Enjoy !!!
IUnknown

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét