Dungeon of Doom!

Người đăng: Unknown on Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 11, 2012

Had a request for this classic Vic Donahue tale from the March 1952 issue of Chamber of Chills #6. It was originally featured here back in August 2007 (along with the rest of this entire great issue), but I thought I'd share it again for those that missed it the first time around, as it is definitely one of the finer, more gruesome examples of 50's Harvey horror... I'll begin with new posts soon!























Two of THOIA's favorite followers, Blaise & Mim, have been with us since the very beginning... I'd like to thank them again for the great Tales of Terror postcard book they were so kind to send to me for Halloween! It's kind folk like this that keep THOIA going! XOXO

{ 0 nhận xét... read them below or add one }

Đăng nhận xét